rel=author ProGenitor Solutions Ltd: Goodbye #UoNFishbowl. Hello #RippleRound

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Goodbye #UoNFishbowl. Hello #RippleRound

I've just posted my final blog to the University of Nottingham Fishbowl site and so the project closes. It's been a great principally learning experience that I would have no reservations doing again as it has driven change in to our business.

I (we) knew that Sales and Marketing people were different but by my own admission never really appreciated their value. And it's not specifically about the Sizzle (the emotion) nor is it specifically about the Sausage (the product), it's about creating the bridge between the company and your customer. Creating a pathway that the customer is prepared to follow because they know there is benefit at the end of it.

Tomorrow, Colin and I have two important meetings in the diary that will test what we have learnt. I'll let you know how it goes.

What the experience has taught us is the value of a holistic digital presence as an integral part of our marketing strategy. This week will be the last time we twitter chat around the #UoNFishbowl tag but such is the value of the weekly discussion, the fishbowl alumni have decided to congregate around a new #RippleRound tag.

Please follow me on twitter @ProGenitorMan for any updates.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments