rel=author ProGenitor Solutions Ltd: Introduction to ProGenitor Solutions

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Introduction to ProGenitor Solutions


My name is Darren Gent and I am a director and the Business Development Manager for ProGenitor Solutions Limited. We are, (I have discovered) a start up micro-enterprise focused on the development of customer contact and business efficiency software tools designed for use by similar micro and small enterprises to ourselves. 

Our simple goal is helping businesses to liberate their staffs time from the burden of excessive and inappropriate work so they can focus on their core activities, primarily delivering the services they are in business to provide.

Established in August 2010, we have spent the last 18 months (in probably the most difficult economic environment) developing a range of integrated software products and establishing our profile across both the public and private sector. Through this blog, I intend to share some of this experience with you and more importantly share our development plans, successes and set backs as we move to the next phase of our companies development. If no one actually reads the blog, at least it will be cathartic for me writing it and a chance for reflection.

To complete the picture regarding our history, ProGenitor Solutions came into being as a consequence of the global economic downturn. Our previous employer took the business decision to restructure their activities and move their research and development elsewhere. I’m not going to enter into a debate on this subject. It happened, we each dealt with it and that chapter is now closed. 

The upshot I am pleased to say is that we took an awful lot of tried and tested telecommunication and business process experience with us that we can now share with our customers. In addition to our professional experience we have each been active in our local communities, specifically around primary school education. We are either closely related to a teaching professional or have a more active role sitting on PTA’s or as part of the Schools Governance. Again, this is all tried and tested experience we use at ProGenitor.

So, hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy the journey. I hope I can interest you enough to engage in some debate and I hope that through this blog you will come to know more about ProGenitor, what we stand for as a company and what we can do to help you and your business or organisation prosper.

If you want to get ahead of the game. We have a web-site which I'm in the process of rewriting, a company profile on Linked IN and of course an e-mail address.


The team and I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments